Taking care of your hair is one of the difficult task to do as hair are our crown. For all of us, the first sign of deficiency of nutrition and vitamins is loss of hair luster and the subsequent hair loss. Know more about vitamins you should have for beautiful hair and skin here.
I am still adamant that your diet and lifestyle is most important for your hair health than any product that you use. But I use this mask many a times for a quick shine to my hair and it is easy to was off so I even apply it in mornings when I go to work.
Sign up by email to my blog
Yogurt (2 spoons) and Honey (one spoon)
How to use
- Remove all the knots in your hair and comb it
- Mix the two ingredients and apply to the ends of your hair to mid length
- If the mask remains then apply it to your scalp
- Keep it on your hair for 10 to 25 minutes depending on amount of time you have
- Rinse it off with water and if time permits give a co-wash to your hair.
While your hair mask is nourishing your hair, you can also use skin tightening face mask on your face, after all multitasking is the way to go.
Using a mild shampoo is permittable but if you are worried about that yogurt smell on your hair, you can just add few drops of vanilla essence in the mask to make it smell divine.
This is one of my simpler blog post but the most effective. If you have any queries do DM me on instagram @ashika.advankar